Creamy corn dip is the perfect easy appetizer to set out for any gathering. Serve with crackers or veggies.
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup raw corn kernels (canned or cooked work, too)
- ¼ cup green onions
- 1 (2 oz.) jar diced pimentos, drained
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- Mix the cream cheese and sour cream together well until smooth.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and serve immediately, or chill in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.