If you don’t like washing dishes or spending a lot of time making desserts, there are easy chocolate desserts for you like these Chocolate Pots de Creme.
- 1 (3.5 oz.) milk chocolate bar
- 1 (3.5 oz.) bittersweet chocolate bar
- 3/4 cup 2% Milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp. instant espresso powder (optional)
- 1 and 1/2 cup Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt (divided)
- Use your hands to break up the two bars of chocolate into a small bowl.
- Measure the milk into a microwave-safe measuring cup. Put it in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Heat for 10 seconds at a time stirring each time until it’s steaming hot. (If it’s bubbling, let it sit for a moment. Very hot milk with chocolate can yield a grainy texture).
- Add the chocolate pieces to the milk all at once and stir it with a spatula until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the salt and espresso powder (if using). Add enough yogurt to make up 3 cups. Stir it until it is well-combined and is a consistent color throughout.
- Use the spatula to help divide the chocolate mixture equally into 6 ramekins. Cover each ramekin loosely with plastic wrap. Put them in the fridge until well set, at least 2 hours.
- To Serve: Remove the ramekins from the fridge and discard the plastic wrap. Dollop each with about a tablespoon of Greek yogurt.