Being able to cook chicken from frozen is a game changer when it comes to getting dinner on the table. Now add the convenience and speed of an Instant Pot and you have chicken breasts that are tender and juicy in less than 20 minutes.
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth or water
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Pour the chicken broth or water over the chicken. Season the chicken breasts with the salt mixture.
- Cover pot, lock the lid in place, and set the steam release valve to Sealing
- Select the Meat/Stew or Pressure Cook button and set the cook time to 9 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle has finished, turn the steam release handle to the Venting position. Allow all steam to escape before opening.
- Remove the chicken breasts and serve, or chop to use in a chicken salad like this one, or top with your favorite sauce.