These peppers have raw chicken inside. Make sure that you test the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer before serving. They need to be at 165°F.
- 1 lb. raw chicken breast, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 3 tsp. all-purpose white flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 medium ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 4 bell peppers, each cut in half from stem to base, seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl toss the chicken with the flour and salt.
- Stir in the carrots, celery, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the Buffalo sauce, and the ranch dressing.
- Place the pepper halves on a large rimmed baking sheet. Divide the chicken mixture among the peppers.
- Top each pepper with 1 tablespoon of the remaining cheese.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and peppers have achieved desired softness, 30-40 minutes.
- Serving Size: 2 bell pepper halves