Welcome to my recipe for Buffalo chicken dip with chili and cheese. My version of this delicious dip is lighter than the usual Buffalo chicken dip because it uses chili as a base instead of cream cheese. And man is it ever good!
- 1 cup chicken chili (leftover or canned), strain a bit if it’s liquidy
- 2 Tbsp. Buffalo Wing Sauce (or more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (plus a bit more for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spoon the chili into a small baking dish. Use a fork to break up any big pieces, if any.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of Buffalo Wing Sauce, the ranch dressing, and the cheddar cheese.
- Taste it. You may need more wing sauce depending on how spicy the original chili was and on how hot you like your dip. Add more wing sauce to taste.
- Top with a sprinkle more of shredded cheese and then bake until heated through and cheese on top is just starting to brown at the edges, about 15-20 minutes.