This is the best chicken marinade ever. It combines pantry ingredients to make juicy and flavorful chicken in no time at all.
This recipe marinates up to 2 lbs. of chicken, which can then be cooked with your preferred method.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 4–5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Add all of the ingredients into a jar with a lid or bowl. Whisk or shake together.
- Pour the marinade over chicken in a bowl with a lid or a zip top bag.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours. This recipe marinates up to 2 lbs. of chicken.