The slow cooker creates tender, juicy pulled pork loin with little effort.
Serve on buns or over cornbread.
- 1 (2 and ½ lb.) pork loin, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 large onion, sliced
- In the base of the slow cooker add pork. Sprinkle salt and garlic powder on top of pork.
- Add barbeque sauce, chicken stock, and onion. Stir to combine.
- Cover slow cooker, set temperature to high. Cook 6 hours.*
- Remove cover. Using the tines of two forks, shred pork.
- Stir to combine with sauce. Serve warm.
*To cook on a “low” setting, increase cook time to 8 to 10 hours.