The slow cooker creates tender, juicy pulled pork loin with little effort.
Serve on buns or over cornbread.
Listen to learn how to make this recipe, along with some great tips from Christine:[sc name="bbqpulledporkloinrotd"][/sc]
- 1 (2 and ½ lb.) pork loin, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 large onion, sliced
- In the base of the slow cooker add pork. Sprinkle salt and garlic powder on top of pork.
- Add barbeque sauce, chicken stock, and onion. Stir to combine.
- Cover slow cooker, set temperature to high. Cook 6 hours.*
- Remove cover. Using the tines of two forks, shred pork.
- Stir to combine with sauce. Serve warm.
*To cook on a “low” setting, increase cook time to 8 to 10 hours.