These BBQ Chicken Breasts grilled to tender perfection are basted toward the end with a basic BBQ sauce creating a savory-sweet, caramelized layer.
- Remove chicken from the package and pat dry.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the brown sugar, paprika, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the spice mixture, making sure to cover all sides. Allow to rest of 15 minutes.
- Heat grill so that one side is medium heat and the other side is low.
- Place the chicken top side down on the grate over the medium heat and grill 6 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and move to the low-heat side of the grill.
- Baste the chicken with the BBQ Sauce continue to cook until the sauce is caramelized and an instant read thermometer registers 165˚F, about 6 more minutes.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with BBQ Sauce.