Use your air fryer to roast sweet corn on the cob in minutes! Eat it right straight off the cob or use the roasted kernels to make your favorite corn dishes.
- 4 shucked cobs of corn
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat the air fryer to 400˚F. (Refer to your owner’s manual to determine the recommended amount of time to preheat. My Power Fryer XL manual recommends 2 -3 minutes to preheat.)
- Depending upon the size of your fryer, you may need to cut or break the cobs in half and/or work in batches.
- Brush the ears of corn with melted butter.
- Arrange the corn in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer with room around each cob.
- Cook for 8 – 10 minutes. Turn the corn every 3 – 4 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the basket, sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve hot.