It’s easy to make juicy chicken breasts in the air fryer. Just set the timer and forget it – you’ll have protein for a healthy dinner in no time.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Herbs and spices of your choice
- Get the chicken out of the fridge 20-30 minutes before you’re ready to cook. Let it come to room temperature on the counter before air frying for even cooking.
- When you’re ready to cook, preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
- Pat the chicken dry and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and whatever herbs and spices you choose.
- Place the chicken in the tray and insert into the air fryer. Set the timer for 20 minutes.
- Let the air fryer complete the cycle and remove from the tray.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and serve!