Breaded Shrimp from Frozen made in the Air Fryer makes a quick and crunchy appetizer that is sure to please.
- 3 Tbsp. panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 12 large frozen shrimp (peeled and deveined, with or without tail)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- BBQ Sauce for serving, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl combine the panko, salt, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Put the frozen shrimp into a separate medium bowl. Add 2 cups of water. Swish around and then drain the water off.
- To the shrimp, add the olive oil. Stir it all around.
- Transfer the shrimp to the bowl of breadcrumbs. Stir to coat. Not all the crumbs will stick.
- Arrange shrimp in a single non-overlapping layer in the air fryer basket. If you had extra breadcrumbs in the bowl, sprinkle those onto the shrimp and push to adhere a bit.
- Cook until the shrimp are opaque, pink, and cooked through, and until breadcrumbs are starting to darken, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with BBQ sauce for dipping, if desired.