Golden brown, perfectly seasoned, and juicy, these Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops are ready in 25 minutes.
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops, 3/4-inch thick, brined if desired
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup non-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- If brining pork chops, follow these instructions.
- Pat the chops dry whether brining or not.
- Season both sides of each of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- On your work surface, line up three shallow bowls, cake or pie pans are perfect.
- In the first, place the flour.
- In the second, whisk together the eggs.
- In the third, combine the breadcrumbs, panko, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and olive oil. Mix to coat all breadcrumbs with the oil.
- Start by dredging both sides of a pork chop in the flour, then dipping both sides into the eggs and then coating with the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with the remaining chops.
- Working in batches if necessary, place the breaded pork chops in the air fryer basket without overlapping.
- Set the temperature to 360˚F and cook for 10 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer registers between 145-160˚ F, depending on your preference. Turn chops over half-way through the cooking time.
- Remove from air fryer basket and keep warm in a pre-heated 180˚F oven.
- Repeat until all pork chops are cooked.