The meal plan for this week features five meals that make use of some of the same ingredients on multiple days so that you don’t have to buy as many things. It’s efficient but you won’t get bored with things like BLT Chicken on Toasted Baguettes and Air Fryer Steak Fajitas on the menu.
The links to all the recipes are below. To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Jump to Recipe: E2 – Using Your Past To Plan Your Future by clicking the play button below, or search for Jump to Recipe wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with Amber, a new teacher and a mom who is trying to deal with her demanding job while grabbing food on the go for her family.
Listen to Episode #2 of Jump to Recipe Here:
Meal Plan #2 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Broccoli Cheese Soup with Simple Salad and Sliced Baguette
|• 15-Minute Broccoli Cheese Soup (or Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup)|
• Serve with a salad of iceberg lettuce and tomatoes and some sliced baguette. You’ll be using ice burgh, tomatoes, and baguette again on Day #3, and can use iceberg and tomatoes on Day #2 and #5 also.
Breakfast Burrito Bowls
|• Breakfast Burrito Bowls|
• If you buy bacon to add to the burrito bowls, use the rest of the packet, uncooked, on Day #3.
BLT Chicken Dinner with Toasted Baguette
|• BLT Chicken (make extra chicken for Day #4)|
• Leftover baguette from Day #1, toasted
One Pot Pasta Dinner
|• One Pot Pasta Dinner (use leftover chicken from Day #3, and use broccoli as a veg)|
• Get the convenient printable version of the One Pot Pasta Mix-and-Match Recipe that uses ingredients you already have at home. This formula saves me at least one night every week!
|• Air Fryer Steak Fajitas (or do Grilled Steak Fajitas or Vegetarian Fajitas)|
• Use toppings from Day #2 like sour cream, salsa, etc..
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|